Applications are Open!
VCLS Innovation Center – Neighborhood launches its new call for applications in the biotech, MedTech, and eHealth areas for start-ups wishing to gain a competitive advantage!
• Do you innovate in the HealthTech field?
• Do you have a proof of concept, in vivo, or in vitro?
• Have you closed the first fundraising (friends & family, VCs, etc.)?
If yes, we would like to hear from you!
- Submission of applications until October 30, 2020
- Announcement of pre-selected start-ups in mid-November 2020
- Selection committee takes place on November 26, 2020
- Program starts on January 14, 2021
How to join?
Very simple — submit your application via this online form.
Every year a number of innovative HealthTech start-ups are selected to join Neighborhood based on a few criteria:
- High potential as a sustainable business after the program
- Demonstrated Proof of Concept (PoC) or performance
- Secured fund to reach the next valuation milestone
- Share the same values as Neighborhood
A Selection Committee, composed of 4-7 members (VCLS executives, Representatives of Biotech/Medtech, Venture Capital and Neighborhood Partners) helps to select the start-ups that match best the expertise of Neighborhood.
Why should I join?
Start-ups selected to join Neighborhood will benefit from access to:
- VCLS consultants
- VCLS infrastructures in Paris, Boston, and Lausanne
- A rich network of KOLs and financiers
- Tailor-made mentoring programs
These valuable resources will enable start-ups to accelerate their go-to-market, to de-risk their development and to expand their potential markets.
- Online user-friendly application
- Anytime you wish
- 5-min audit
- One selection committee yearly
- Face-to-face meetings
- A match between your company, your product development, and our expertise and offers
- We offer 2 hours face to face meetings every 1.5 month with open access to all consultants during one year, structured with dedicated tools
Would like to learn more
on our programs or get a tour?