HOW DOES A HEALTH TECH STARTUP JOIN NEIGHBORHOOD ?
Every year a number of innovative health tech startups are selected to join Neighborhood based on a few criteria :
- High potential as a sustainable business after the program
- Demonstrated Proof of Concept (PoC) or Performance
- Secured fund to reach the next valuation milestone
- Share the same values as Neighborhood
A Selection Committee, composed of 4-7 members (VCLS executives, Neighborhood General Manager, Representatives of Biotech/Medtech Venture Capital and Neighborhood Partners) helps to select the projects that match best the expertise of Neighborhood.
Once admitted in Neighborhood, the startups get access to world-class mentors who are senior consultants, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs or have executive roles in successful companies.
The mentors are dedicated to helping the teams and providing guidance on regulatory strategy and product development vision.
- Online user-friendly application
- Anytime you wish
- 5-min audit
- Three times a year
- Face-to-face meetings
- A match between the your company, your product development and our expertise and offers
- 9 hours/quarter of general guidance by VCLS senior consultants
- Mentoring session by Selection Committee Members
- Discussions with VCLS consultants
Let us know about your story and how we can work together to achieve your next milestone and secure your product development.
Would like to learn more
on our programs or get a tour?