- 18h:00 – Welcome
- 18h:30 – Opening and introduction to the first edition of the BiotechScope® 2019 by Jacques-Bernard Taste, publisher of Biotech Finances and Sébastien Giraudier of Neighborhood.
- 18h:45 – Round table discussions about “Prospects biotech 2019” feedback and analysis on the major trends and highlights of the 36th JP Morgan Healthcare conference, visions and perspectives for French biotechnology in 2019.
- 19h:45 – Exchanges with the public.
- 20h:00 – Announcement of BioMap France 2019.
- 20h:00 – 21h:30 Networking and Cocktails.
Roundup of J.P. Morgan’s Annual Healthcare Conference
BiotechFinances and Neighborhood are pleased to invite you to the first edition of the BiotechScope® 2019 in the prestigious setting of the Neighborhood, VCLS’s Innovation Center.
Back from the 36th JP Morgan Healthcare conference in San Francisco, the editorial staff of BiotechFinances, the only French-speaking professional media company that has attended this event for two years offers you:
- Roundtable talks on “prospective biotechs 2019” led by Pierre-Louis Germain, editor-in-chief of BiotechFinances, with key industrial and financial players at this major annual meeting, which sets out the year’s main trends in financing and development of the sector.
- Discover the 2019 vintage of BioMap France, a map of French biotech published since 1994 by Biotech Finances and the Special Deal issues of autumn.
Event language: French